Software Developer for nu desine and Modulus Music, Electronica artist as Fatework.
I'm a music and sound artist/designer/coder/hacker/academic/enthusiast, with a keen interest in interaction design too.
This is my professional blog, my life in music...
Areas of interest and study include:
- C/C++ software development
- New interfaces for musical expression
- Audio DSP
- Music composition, production, and performance
- Audio plugin programming
- Augmented instruments
- Interactive music and media systems
- Audio synthesis and sound design
- The Arduino platform
- Algorithmic composition and generative music
- Physical computing
- New media art
- Conceptual music
- New advances in creative technology
Click on the links at the top of the page to see more of my work and activities.